Financial Planning Tips
Although it is always nice to be the first person to drive a particular car, a lot has to be considered before you lay down your hard earned money. For one, are you buying brand new because you think it is a safer purchase? Do you think there are some benefits to that new car over one that is one year old and has less than 20,000miles (30,000kms)? To some the purchase of a brand new car right off the delivery truck is more like a status symbol of your success rather than being a sound financial decision.
- Buying a Used Car to Save you Money
- Save Electricity by Unplugging Unused Electronic/Appliances
- Improve Fuel economy by reducing engine warm up time idling.
- Using Your Clothes Dryer Properly to Save Money
- Compact Fluorescent (CFL) Bulbs Save Money
- Synthetic Motor Oil will Save You Money
- Saving Money on your Oil Changes: Part 2
- Saving Money on Your Oil Changes
- Welcome to Pocketbookpinch.com